Thursday, August 7, 2008

Buying Alli

As of my last post I had started a low-fat, low calorie diet and was going out to buy Alli. Today I made the purchase. I bought the Alli Starter Set for $42.00. The general price that was quoted in most of the articles that I've read was between $50.00 and $70.00. For the most part I find that this is true on the store shelves, but shopping around online you can get a better deal and never leave the comfort of your own home. If your interested in trying this product you can purchase it by checking out low-impact-fitness.com. I found it here for as low as $31.00. This came in handy as I had to start dieting prior to Alli anyway. You can also find a variety of low impact home gyms and elliptical machines at Low Impact Fitness.

I've just opened the Alli Starter Set box and this is what was inside:
1. A package of pamphlets and booklets
a. Read Me First (an instructional guide for the use of Alli)
b. Hi (welcome to the Alli Weight Loss Program)
c. Quick Facts Cards (A small key chain card set with suggestions on the following topics:
i. Avoid
ii. Best Choices
iii. Limit Fats
iv. Alli Dosage
v. Portions
vi. Snacks
vii.Shopping
viii. Cooking

d. Companion Guide (suggestions on how to integrate Alli and your daily lifestyle changes in order to boost weightloss.
e. Healthy Eating Guide ( includes daily menu variations)
f. Calorie and Fat Counter (Lists common foods' calories and fat content)
g. A daily journal for recording your meals.

2. A 90 count bottle of Alli Diet Pills
3. A carrying case for your daily dosage of Alli.

The overall message in the content of this product is that you have to use Alli as directed, and that it is a product meant to enhance your weight loss, not to be the sole cause of it. With this in mind, I'll start taking the pills on Saturday. Between now and then I'll read the enclosed literature and get to know a little more about the Alli Weight Loss Program.

No comments: